Saturday, January 20, 2007

5 things you don't know about me

I've been tagged by Zwerver with this "5 things you don't know about me" thing, and I'll admit, it is tough. The reason for this is that, being a bit of a private person, I usually reveal on this blog just about everything I'm comfortable with telling the world. And I've been trying recently to keep more closely to the subject of medicine. However, I'll attempt to foster the congenial spirit of the blogging community and come up with five things. Hey, it's my day off, and the apartment is almost clean. To help, I'll assume the target "you" is someone like Zwerver, whom I've never met.

1) The greatest struggle I face in maintaining an attitude of Christian charity is when I'm behind the wheel of a car. Seriously people, drive like you mean it.
2) I never said a "bad word" and meant it until I took physical chemistry from the one devout Christian professor I ever had.
3) I'm excited about finishing medical school in large part because it will be the only difficult thing I've stuck with long enough to accomplish.
4) I want to build a ship in a bottle.
5) I took five years to return a book once. I had to FedEx it nearly two thousand miles. Sorry, Steve.

3 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

Five years? Boy, that must have been one heckuva slow FedEx delivery truck :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along. I felt a little guilty tagging people. But apparently not too guilty.

I say, kudos to you for returning it after 5 years. Nothing like a clear conscience.

thebeloved said...

Haha... that last one was funny!