Thursday, May 03, 2007

Little to do, little to say

I'm shockingly unproductive in the blogging sense lately. I think Medstudentitis put the reason quite succinctly in her latest post. If you don't do anything, you haven't got much to say. This is obviously even more true when your blog is ostensibly about one topic and you haven't had anything to do with the topic in weeks.

I have managed to do a lot of reading though, getting through all twenty of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin novels in the past three weeks. When I think how many pages that is, I stop wondering why my eyes have seemed to burn at times lately. But they are absolutely some of the best books I've ever read. I got to the end and wanted to start over. I think I'll read the rest of O'Brian's books first.

And I found a new band, called "A Fine Frenzy", and since they haven't come out with a complete album yet, I'll postpone writing a real review. I'll just mention that going to her website and listening to a few tracks is worthwhile. And if you have iTunes, she has four songs available for download. I have them all.

So that's all for now, hopefully with my last two weeks of classes and graduation coming up I'll have something to write about soon. 15 days to go.

2 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

Oi you. What're you doing up at my blog at such an ungodly hour? Go to bed! You're only perpetuating the med student stereotype. And you're not even one anymore :)

The New York Crank said...

Reading IS doing something. So is writing that you're not doing anything.

Whaddya want, artillery fire?

Crankily yours,
The New York Crank