Friday, August 25, 2006

Ready for return

My time in the cadaver lab is winding down, and I am definitely ready for a return to the hospital. I like the academic side of medicine all right, and doing a second cadaver dissection has been a great learning experience, but people are more interesting when they are alive. Plus my blog posts are way less boring when they are funny stories, rather than quasi-philosophical musings. So, just about a week and a half to go, and then hopefully a return to more amusing, or charming, or poignant anecdotes, which is the reason I started blogging anyway. I figure if I don't particularly like my blog, there's no way anyone else will, right?

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That it is. Mostly I think I'm just ready to be back. Given my personality, there's no way I am going to leave philosophizing out of this blog.

And I'm glad you like it, thanks.